Savannah’s just the right place for your perfect ceremony, now the question is where to start planning? There are plenty of places and professionals in Savannah dedicated to making your day as exceptional as you imagined, from florists to caterers.
- Madame Chrysanthemum is located on 101 W Taylor Street and the owner is described as flexible and incredibly artistic, as she has a background in graphic and interior design.
- Garden on the Square, located at 39 Abercorn Street, has a staff interested in working with the bride and groom.
- At 125 E Broad Street sits A to Zinnias, a florist voted Best Wedding Florists in Savannah in 2014. The owners are Savannah College of Art and Design alumni so needless to say, their arrangements are a work of art, and they work with a smile.
- Coastal Entertainment, located on 2126 Victory Drive, is a family-run business focused on wedding receptions and provides a level of detail hard to beat.
- Did the flowers and the dress leave you a little strapped for cash when it comes to the DJ? Contact a Savannah College of Art and Design Sound Design Graduate student. They’ve got all the artistic talent and may work on a lower budget.
- Jeff Brown, who has over 25 years of experience, is a former radio personality and has worked with musicians like Britney Spears. He owns All About You Entertainment, located downtown on Oglethorpe Ave.
- At 101 Washington Ave, the planner, Weddings by Kristie, has a reputation of tailoring her planning especially to each couple with her love for family and desire to make your dream wedding happen.
- Posh Petals and Pearls, located on 404 E Oglethorpe Ave, keeps in mind that your time and budget are very precious and wish only to deliver stress-free planning.
- Coastal Creative Events have created an app through which you can plan your own wedding, but of course not without assistance from the Coastal Creative Events team, who all provide excellent customer service. They also won 2015 Best of Weddings by the Knot this year and 2015 Couples choice award from Wedding Wire.
- Blue Sparrow Bridal Studio, located at 309 E York St., focuses on vintage and tailor-made gowns.
- Love the Dress Bridal Boutique is Savannah’s newest bridal shop and specializes in designer gowns from Philadelphia, New York and Savannah.
- BleuBelle Bridal is proud of their customer service and focus on finding the “perfect gown to match your perfect day.”
- The Hyatt Regency stretches from Bay St. Right down to River St. and provides the opportunity for a stunning riverside wedding.
- The Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, featuring stain glass and French Gothic style nave and transepts, stands next to Lafayette Square almost begging for ceremonies because of its combination of beautiful architecture and greenery.
- Forsyth Park, placed between Whitaker and Drayton St., is a favorite spot for wedding ceremonies due to its gardens and classically southern atmosphere. This park is viewed as the premiere location for weddings because the Forsyth Park Fountain is the most recognizable monument in Savannah and walking under oak trees covered with Spanish moss is a picture perfect moment.
- Corleone’s Trattoria, located on the corner of Broughton St. and Martin Luther King Blvd, specializes in fine Italian cuisine, from veal to mussels.
- Belford’s Restaurant is a renowned Savannah business and has hosted personalities including Clint Eastwood, Debra Winger, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck. With their focus of seafood and steaks comes an extensive wine list to brag about. Belford’s Catering is sure to be a hit at any reception.
- Paula Deen’s famous The Lady and Sons features good, southern home cookin’, featuring possibilities of cheese biscuits, creamed potatoes, collard greens, BBQ pork, and of course, sweet tea.
- Blush Photos’ owner, Nikki Y. Carangelo, studied Fine Art Photography at the Universities of Buffalo and Pittsburgh so she is prepared to capture your wedding memories in works of art.
- Teresa, who has been working as a wedding photographer for over ten years and focuses on simplicity, runs Teresa Earnest Photography. She is one of Savannah’s preferred photographers and has worked across the United States as well as in the Caribbean.
- The founder of Savannah Wedding Films is a Savannah College of Art and Design MFA Film and Television graduate. His team is made up of two other Savannah College of Art and Design graduates and their work focuses on the beauty and most importantly, love in every wedding.
Savannah is home to true artists who are all excited to make your dream wedding a reality.
Victoria Pallien is a writing major studying at the Savannah College of Art and Design. She is set to graduate one quarter early in March of 2017. With a strong interest in fashion, love of culture, and her experience in her high school theatre arts program, she is looking to incorporate all her passions as she builds herself a career in writing and editing in New York.