In supporting interracial relationships, we’ve handpicked our favorite celebrity couples.
- Grace Hightower & Robert De Niro: Married since 1997, the power couple of Grace Hightower (African American) and Robert De Niro (Italian, Irish, Dutch, English, French, German) is one of our favorites. Hightower is most known for her role in Oprah’s Precious and her work recognized by the American Cancer Society while De Niro is known for his numerous films with director Scorsese. The two have two children and renewed their vows in 2004.
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Known as Kimye, the celebrity couple of Kim K (Armenian) and Kanye West (African American) are extremely popular and publicized in today’s media. This was Kardashian’s third marriage and Kanye’s first. The couple held their ceremony on May 24, 2014 in Florence. Kardashian is now pregnant with their second child (a boy!) after giving birth to her baby girl, North, in 2013.
- Chrissy Teigen & John Legend: A gorgeous model with a knack for cooking and the nine time Grammy winning singer make up the dynamic duo of Chrissy Teigen (Norwegian, Thai) and John Legend (African American). The two were engaged in 2011 after four years of dating and married in 2013 in Italy. Legend’s most famous love song, “All of Me,” written for and dedicated to his wife, went platinum eight times over.
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher:Just married! We’ve all been rooting for them since That ‘70s Show and much to our delight, after numerous rumored break ups and reunions, the couple got engaged in February of 2014. Kunis (Ukrainian) and Kutcher (Irish, German, Czech) have since had a beautiful baby girl, named Wyatt Isabelle and were just married over the July 4th weekend.
- Eva Mendes & Ryan Gosling:While co-starring in the dramatic thriller, The Place Beyond the Pines, Mendes (Cuban) and Gosling (Canadian) started dating. The two are still together and celebrated the birth of their daughter Esmeralda in 2014.
- Iman & David Bowie:Iman (Somali), model and actress, and David Bowie (English), rock musician, married in 1992 and have been together for 23 years. The couple’s one daughter was born in 2000. Iman adopted Bowie’s son from his previous marriage with Angie Bowie.
- Camila Alves & Matthew McConaughey: Introduced in 2006, the couple became engaged in 2011 and married in 2012. Alves (Brazilian) moved to New York to build a career as a model and McConaughey (English, Irish, Scottish, Swedish, German) is a notable American actor, known for his recent films Magic Mike, The Wolf Of Wall Street, and Interstellar. The couple has three children together-two sons and one daughter.
- Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez:Berry (English, German, African American) and Martinez (Spanish, French) had a messy start due to a custody battle with Berry’s controlling ex, but true love always prevails. The couple became engaged as of 2012 and married in 2013. They introduced their son, Maceo, to the world in 2013.
We are grateful that Love doesn’t require a certain skin color or religion! World Bride wishes each and every couple happiness, positivity, and success.