“It is more blessed to give…”; therefore, the gifting season should be constant.
What couples desire as gifts or gifts to give their loved ones represent tokens of love, celebratory artifacts, treasures to share, connoisseur collectibles, and much more. With that, gift selections should betoken a distinct voice.
As Father’s Day approaches, the expectation of celebrating men, fathers, and father-figure models is a must. Therefore, we took a unique approach and asked my husband, Troy Blake, to create a gift registry from a gentleman’s perspective. Here, he showcases his creativity, luxury taste, and consideration for meaningful gift-giving. Men, too, can take on the roles of planners for their weddings, engagement events or even redecorate their homes.
No matter the occasion, we want to help fulfill those shopping needs with a guide to exceptional registry gifts that will save you time and make a distinct impression on your beloved recipients. To make your gift buying more conversational, we covered the bases by offering distinguished, sustainable products from Black-owned businesses. We found that 54Kibo hit all the marks.
Their website features the most striking and uncommon items for the home, office, and other lifestyle needs. 54Kibo brings exclusive modern luxury décor directly from and by African artisans. Discover Troy’s ten high-end selections to consider for your gift-giving season.
- Limoges Porcelain Dinnerware Set is designed in Senegal and handmade in France. Price range:$389-$644 Offered in 4pc. and 8pc. sets
2. Nguka Limoges Porcelain Dessert Plates are designed in Senegal and handmade in France. Price:$304 Offered in 4pc. set
Landmark Cotton Placemats designed and made in Haiti. Price: $75 Offered in 2pc. set
3. Chinhoyi Handpainted Ceramic Bowls from Zimbabwe. Price range: $253-$423, Offered in 2pc. and 4pc. sets
4. Jasmine Designer Candle, Diffuser handmade in Marrakech, Morocco. Price: $109
Accent Décor & Bath:
5. Labadi natural reclaimed wood accent table made in Ghana Price: $644
Addis Gray Waffle Weave Bath Towels Set handmade in Ethiopia Price: $109
6. Limited Edition signed Assiata African Painting Price range: Unframed $381, White Wood frame $772, Black Metal frame $789
7. Askanya Thank You Chocolates Set made from Haitian premium cacao beans Price: $41 for 4
8. Glass beaded ostrich egg handmade in Cameroon Price: $168 Comes with Brass/Horn Bone Stand
9. Couple Red Throw Pillows handmade in South Africa Price: $83
10. Woven Wooden Black White Rope 3-D Pendant Light handwoven in South Africa Price: $593
Give friends and family the gift of choice that is thoughtful and impactful. E-Gift Price range: $25-$1000
In conclusion, we thank 54kibo for such a fine stock to select from. The full range of options can be found here. In the Blake’s home, we contribute our distinct creative voices towards unveiling our oneness, and the message is always the same: ‘We want to stand out.’ We believe that is the goal for many couples and couples-to-be. Because our global reach gives us the advantage to present you with curated products for a bespoke life, let Worldbride Magazine help you showcase that harmony in style.